Souls of the Damned Release Day!

Book 5 in the Kat Redding series is now available! Find it at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, or your favorite eBook retailer.

Souls of the Damned (eBook)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Souls of the Damned Release Day!

1. Krystal says:

I had been waiting quite a while for these last two books and I devoured them both in a day something I wouldn’t normally be able to do but I’m home sick. Loved the books… Number four especially and bits of number five too!

Any idea when the next one will be out? It felt like years between book three and four!!! As much as the Sienna story was interesting it left me wanting all of Kat back. I know there is much more she has to do in her world with the Demon, Adrian, Baset and the other Count after her and I was really hoping the hints about power from ol’ Beligral would be about Kat specifically but apparently it’s more about Sienna (sad face). I’m secretly hoping that the Sienna story will fade into the background in the next set of books but I suspect that won’t be the case…I am dying to know what Beligral wants with Kat in the long run or is she just his means of access to the girl (hopefully not because Kat for the win!!) Either way eagerly looking forward to more!

• E.S. Moore says:

I’m glad you liked the books. It makes writing them far more rewarding when someone enjoys them enough to actually cheer for characters and want something for others. Thank you so much for the kind words.

As for more books, I can’t say yet if or when there will be more books. I’d like to do at least one more, but these things aren’t totally up to me. As soon as I know one way or the other, I will post on the site. I really don’t want to leave Kat (or her readers!) hanging!

• Krystal says:

Whoops meant to reply but it ended up as a new post.

One question: I can’t remember if it was in any of the previous books but why is Kat’s night vision not as good as it use to be? I wasn’t sure if it was when Beligral took the sight back from her if it hurt her heightened vampire vision at all.

• E.S. Moore says:

That has yet to be revealed! As long as there is a new book, that is in the plan to be covered.

• Krystal says:

As long as it isn’t Kat becoming human again, I may cry on my kindle if that is the case.

2. Krystal says:

I hope you will be able to do a couple more at least!! There is so much unfinished business with the both werewolves, the demon, Baset and the other vampire count. Hopefully it’s not a publisher holding the series hostage– big business miffs me to no end with the good things they ruin in order to make room for rubbish.

I’ve got your site bookmarked waiting for updates! :)

3. Catherine says:

Hi there!

Will Souls of the Damned be released as paperback at some point? I reeeeeeeally prefer having a physical copy, especially with a series I enjoy so much.

Also I love Kat, I really hope you’re able to finish the series how you want to. :)

• E.S. Moore says:

Catherine,
      The book should have a print on demand paperback option. Is that not the case with the store you purchase from (guessing Amazon UK based on your email?) If not, I’ll look into it and see if I can find out why not, and if it will become available.
      I’m happy you like the series! And I hope not to disappoint.

E

4. Sandra Roberts says:

I love love looove your series and I agree that there needs to be more books to follow. I make the library purchase your books just so that I can read them on paperback. So no ‘print option’ for me through the library if you only do the eBook version. Please put it out on paperback! Your writing style and the world building you have done are fabulous. Your series is my absolute favorite. Don’t stop. No solutions yet for Jonathan and Beligral or many of the other characters. Ethan needs a love interest. Wouldn’t it be weird if Jonathan got Sienna’s body pregnant during the body switch in the last book. That would add all kinds of new complications, especially since there is something special about her…

• E.S. Moore says:

Thank you! I’m happy to hear you have enjoyed the series! I do wish to continue with it, even if it is only one final book. Chances are good that it will be another eKensington title, however, so the only print copy will be the PoD edition you can order. It’s more expensive, but at least it is a physical copy.

As soon as I know more, I’ll be posting it here. Until then, keep reading and hope for good news!

E